Creative Ads Screen printing has years of experience and knowledge in their field. They are able to screen print on any blend of polyester or cotton you bring them. Catalogues are also available for you to order your apparel from, and for smaller jobs, you may have the option to select from their in store selection.
There are many kinds of acceptable art work and image formats for screen printing, but there are also many kinds that will require an art charge. When preparing your art work, keep in mind each color is applied separately, so the more colors and complexity of your art, the higher the price per shirt.
Acceptable Art Work
- CorelDRAW (corel) – Text must be converted to curves or provided and artwork must be “line art” with no embedded bitmaps.
- Encapsulated Post Script (eps) – The art provided if in .eps format must be created as line art and all fonts need to be converted to curves.
- Adobe Illustrator (.ai) – The text in the artwork needs to be converted to oulines and free of embedded bitmaps.
- Portable Document Files (.pdf) – The provided text needs to be converted to curves and free of bitmaps.
Saving your documents and images as one of the above file types does not guarantee it will be usable. Art that is unusable and requires work will be charged an art fee.
Unacceptable Art Work
Just because you have your artwork you want printed does not mean it can be used. The following are examples of submitted artwork that require an art charge or can not be used:
- Scanned Images
- Word Documents
- Images you do not have permission to use
- File types: .jpg, .gif, .tiff, .bmp, .doc
If you have any questions please to not hesitate to contact Creative Ads and upload you artwork via the contact page.